Thursday, April 18, 2013 | By: Kris Thompson

Window by T.M. Franklin

Window may be a short story, but it is a short story that I recommend everyone should read. 

Chloe Blake has a unique gift, an odd connection to her house that results in glimpses of the past, present, and future via the picture window in her living room. Unfortunately, it’s a gift that sometimes proves to be more of a curse. Especially when she tries to help out Ethan Reynolds, the gorgeous boy who lives across the street – an endeavor that, for some reason, always seems to backfire.


Or leave her covered in mud.


But the house is convinced Ethan’s life is in danger and Chloe’s the only one who can save him. The problem is, he thinks she’s more than a little crazy.

From the beginning to the end I found myself absolutely in love with Chloe and could relate with her on so many levels. It has been ::cough:: many years since I've been in school, but I felt myself slipping into Chloe's friendships, excitements, crushes, and fears with ease. T.M. Franklin has done a marvelous job, in a short period of time, drawing in the reader and taking them on a gripping ride filled with mystery, hope, suspense, and laughter. I can't wait for all my friends to finish reading this story so we can all talk about it together. And for some of you who have daughters between the ages 13 to 18, I genuinely think they'd love this story. 










1 comments:

credorosa said...

I've read it and loved it too! A definite recommend.